Thursday, October 13, 2011

The past week...cloth diapering....

Cloth diapering has been going very well this past week. I haven't had not one leak issue and my son seems to be a happy camper. I found a wipe solution online, so I made my own from that recipe. Let me tell you, it works a lot better than the disposable wipes. The solution wipes everything away with only 1 cloth wipe and leave a pleasant, baby oil smell. I am going to invest in some organic, cloth diaper safe butt balm because he looks slightly red, not a rash, but a little pink I guess you could call it.
I've had 6 diapers for the past week. It's been tough because I have been doing laundry 2 times daily for the past week. I did get 2 more diapers in yesterday, thank goodness! I am a little disappointed though, because I won 4 cloth diapers off of Listia, with free shipping, and I do not think that person is going to send them. They are no longer an active member and that really upset me. I needed those 4 diapers. Anyways, Listia gave me my points back for that mess.
So, I just got my tester diaper from one of the WAHM's that I have been working with. Here is a pic of the diaper...
Let me tell you, this diaper is beautiful. Here is her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JessieJeanClothDiapers
At anhe quality of her diaper's is phenomenal. I will post a pic of my little guy once I put it on him. It'll be in the morning though because he was grouchy and decided it was time to go to bed. The diaper is currently in the wash. The diaper has an all natural inner and the insert is made of organic hemp terry. The insert snaps on and off to allow a faster drying time! This diaper is a OS AIO.

I am currently expecting another tester diaper from another WAHM. This diaper is a OS pocket diaper. I will more than likely get it tomorrow, so I expect. Here is a pic of that one...
I will let you guys know how that comes along when I receive it.



No comments:

Post a Comment