Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 1: Wash cloth diapers and try 'em!

So, I realized this morning that I was down to just a handful of Pampers. I figured this would be the best time to wash the few cloth diapers that I have and give 'em a try. Right now, I only have 4 of them. So I ran them through the washer without detergent-5 times, washed with 1/4 c of All Free & Clear and put it through another wash, and then did another wash with no detergent with an extra spin cycle. Then I threw them in the dryer for 2 delicate cycles (about 64 mins total) and they were done.
Here they are in the washer-you can't really see anything though lol
I googled how to wash cloth diapers and I swear it pulled up a million different ways and also people saying the top loaders are better and what not. I just got my front loaders about 6 months ago and I love them. I am sure everything will be ok lol.

Now, I had a very hard time figuring out how to put the thing on lmao. I kept snapping and unsnapping and fiddling with the adjustments and so forth. My boy was becoming impatient with me but eventually, I think I got it figured out. I am sure, as with anything else, practice makes perfect lol

So here he is...
Pretty cute, huh? lol. I think so. So now he is in bed, we shall see how this pans out for me on my first try.

More to come tomorrow...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment