Friday, October 14, 2011

And I sit here waiting...

Yep! I am waiting with excitement and anticipation!

My birthday was Oct. 7th and my hubby told me to pre-order the Iphone 4s as my birthday present. Well, for the past 3 days, it has been sitting at UPS in Louisville, KY (assuming sealed and locked up since they weren't released until today). At any rate, it was in Orlando until this morning and is now on the UPS truck--SO--if UPS comes as they usually do, I will receive my phone this morning!! I hope I will at least!
I opted to have them send it to me because I refuse to wait in line for a phone with 2 small kids. I'll bet there were people camped at the Apple store. It comes on a first come, first serve basis and Apple was sold out of their 4s' so I didn't want to risk not getting mine on Friday! Not only that but some people are waiting for their phones beyond today :(

Siri is gonna be very different. You should see this! Watch this clip, Siri is insane!



2 comments:

  1. Oh how nice...a new iphone! Does it get any better? Great blog...found you through Mom Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I am glad you found me as well! The iphone 4s is really awesome. I never had an iphone 4, but I did have the iphone 3gs and the difference is pretty major. This phone is so fast and the pages load so fast, it's incredible! I also noticed that my reception is much better in areas where I didn't have good reception, if any at all! And Siri is pretty cool. She's just kind of creepy when you ask her silly things-like "Do you work for Skynet?" LOL-and she says, "Anything is possible." WHAT!? LOL. Not the response I was looking for, that's for sure! But I think all the hype was correct-again Apple came out with a really great product. I really expect nothing less from them :) I hope to see you drop by again! I have started checking out your blogs as well :)

    ReplyDelete