Thursday, October 13, 2011

Moms Meet Mom Ambassador Blogger

So I just got the awesome news that not only am I a mom ambassador, I am also a mom ambassador blogger!! I am so stoked! So now, I may be able to review some really awesome things like organics and so forth. Moms meet is all about promoting how to save the planet and eat right. Basically how to do things as naturally as possible and how to take care of the planet in return. I am all about all of those things, so I decided to sign up to be a mom ambassador! The best part about it, is you get to have meetings with other mothers and just get out and socialize! It's really neat! If you are interested in becoming a mom ambassador in your area, just click on the icons to the right or go to this website to sign up. It's free and you may be selected to try great things!
http://www.greenmomsmeet.com/mom-ambassadors/

No comments:

Post a Comment