Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Product Review: My Caring Cross

I received a beautiful, hand carved, wooden cross last week from My Caring Cross. Upon opening the package, I must say that I was very impressed with the craftsmanship. The cross is about 4″ high and 2.5″ wide. The olive wood is very smooth. You can rub it without getting a splinter and it fits perfectly in a purse and can also be displayed in a house.
This handicraft is authentic Holy Land Olive Woods from Bethlehem. Here are some pics…
You can see how beautiful it is.
I carried the cross in my purse for a week. Needless to say, it has been a very good week. Was it because I was carrying the cross? I am not sure. Here it is in my messy purse…
Another nice thing about these crosses is that you can give them as wedding gifts. Initially these crosses come with a pouch, but for wedding gifts, you can use the cream colored bag (as pictured below):
See the card inside of the bag? It is a card that has the names of the people to get married with the date and a little message saying “Thank you for being apart of our special day.” Simple, nice and a great little gift to be a spiritual lifter.
These are perfect for church events/fundraisers as well.
Right now My Caring Cross has a Christmas special on their website: 2 crosses available for $10 and 8 crosses for $32 delivered within the US.
Check out their website:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free usingTomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment