Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday...What Do YOU Do?

Well-let's face it, Black Friday is nothing but a chaotic mess! I always avoid going out to the stores for that reason alone. I can honestly say that I do not think that I have ever been shopping on Black Friday. I honestly don't see the point in fighting over the things on sale. I think it's ridiculous and I don't like to get heated over an item at the store. I guess I just like to save myself the headache.
Now I am not saying all Black Friday shoppers are crazy-just those who camp out in like-run in the store-and fight over items.
I have however gone online and caught some good deals! I was up until 1am so I decided to go to www.sandboxlane.com and check out the Black Friday sales. I got 3 Incredibum cloth diapers for just $30.00!! Free shipping! Yep-just $10.00 each!! They also will be giving away free holiday leg warmers to those who order (while supplies last of course).
So how do you do your Black Friday shopping? Or do you even bother?

No comments:

Post a Comment