Sunday, November 6, 2011

Product Review: Bryton Pick

Bryton Pick sent me 2 free tooth picks to review. I received them the other day and read the info that came with it. The first thing that I saw was that this is recyclable. I think that is great because we know how I strive to recycle everything that I can. Another awesome thing is that it is made of 100% recyclable materials!
This pick can be used for up to 30 days because the stainless steel cleaning strips are germ-resistant. It comes in a little pouch about the size of a credit card so you can carry it with you where ever you go! It’s thin and flexible and have been tested, developed and designed by dental professionals. This is FDA registered. The really neat thing about this dental pick is that it has rounded and blunt edges to reduce the risk of hurting your gums or disturbing any dental work that you may have had done. The Bryton Pick is sold in packs of 3 so you will be good for 3 months!
ADA statistics show that only about 12% of the population flosses regularly and the main reason is because floss is not convenient or easy to use. This pick is perfect for a quick on the go flossing.
While trying the pick I noticed how easy and quick it was to use. It glided right in between my teeth with no problem at all. It was easy and quick. This is definitely the better way to floss. I hate how when flossing you end up getting a gum bleed, with these picks, there is no chance of hurting your gums.
They have a variety of colors too! To check out their website: www.brytonpick.com
Here’s some pics of the pick:
And here are places where you can find this pick:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment