Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Do you like free stuff??


Ok, we all like free stuff! Of course! Why not, right?! Well, a while ago, I found this really awesome site where you can get rid of things you don’t want or need and get free things in return that you do want or need. I have actually gotten a lot of neat things off of this website such as a brand new Vera Bradley purse, vintage abalone buttons, clothes, baby sunglasses and much, much more! I have even gotten new cloth diapers on there! Somethings on there are new and some are not. I currently have my 1st generation IPod Nano & Shuffle listed as well as a cell phone and a Palm Z22. Some people offer free shipping but you can charge if you are not able to cover shipping or do not want to. I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff that I have not used in a while and that was just taking up space.
This website works off of points. So it’s like ebay with points and not money. The more you list and people bid on your item, the higher your points get and when your listing closes, you get your points!
I highly recommend this site! If you want to check it out, click on this link and see what it is all about! http://www.listia.com/signup/460443


No comments:

Post a Comment