Thursday, September 29, 2011

If you stay at home...

Do you do anything to bring in some extra money? If so, what do you do?

Currently, I make my own hair accessories.
www.prettypinkprincessbows.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pretty-Pink-Princess-Boutique/115254991898613

But what other ways are there to bring in money?

I started taking surveys and in just 20 minutes, I actually made $12! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it does all add up. After $25 has built up, they will pay out. This particular website is great because they pay out in 3 different methods. They offer payment through paypal, direct deposit, and a check. I am not sure if they all do this, but this one website does. It's called www.fushioncash.net . They have a $5 sign on bonus, so it makes it's that much better!

Are there any other survey websites out there that you know about and like?

No comments:

Post a Comment